WAREHOUSE LOGISTIC CENTER IN NETHERLANDS
Year: 2020 | Client: Zalando | Size: 105,000 m2
Firms: Zalando |
The project consists in to provide to ZALANDO the best way to start implementing BIM methodology from the organization to all the stakeholders that will part of ZALANDO projects, for Logistic-Warehouse-Office Centers.
The scope of works performed is divided in various topics:
- EIR DEVELOPMENT + COMPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTATION
- WORKSHOPS FOR BIM IMPLEMENTATION
- BIM MODELLING FOR LOGISTIC CENTER – LOD300
- BIM FOR FM AND INTEGRATION WITH CAFM
- BIM-VR INTERACTIVE APPLICATION
- POWERBIM PROTOTYPE FOR CAFM – BMS / IOT
The works implemented provide to ZALANDO a complete roadmap to go in order to achieve the main objective to implement BIM in the company for all lifecycle of Logistic Buildings projects, for all stakeholders, and to create the best possible basis for future incoming projects.